Exclusively available through Meridian Travel in conjunction with Collette
Save $500 per person off this wonderful 13 day small group tour of Japan!
Journey from Tokyo to Kyoto, departing 14 April 2018.
Trips highlights include:
- Explore the famous Ginza district, see the Imperial Palace and join a family in their home for a tea ceremony.
- See Asakusa’s famous Senso-ji, a Buddhist temple dedicated to the Bodhisattva Kannon.
- Explore the lakeside resort of Hakone. Cruise Lake Ashi.
- Climb aboard the Kachi Kachi Ropeway and take in epic views of Mt. Fuji.
- Tour Matsumoto Castle, the “Crow Castle.”
- Discover Takayama, a town in the Japanese Alps and marvel at the gassho-zukuri-style homes of Shirakawa.
- Visit Kanazawa’s Omicho market and the Samurai district. P
- Partake in a gold leaf class.
- Explore Kyoto’s Nijo Castle, home of the first Shogun.
- Take a lesson in the art of stenciling.
- Board the Shinkansen bullet train to travel to Hiroshima where you’ll visit the Peace Memorial Museum.
- Relax and look back on your time in Japan during a sit-down to a special farewell dinner in Kyoto that features a Geisha show.
What is the Deal?
13 DAYS FROM TOKYO TO KYOTO | SMALL GROUP TOUR | DEPARTING 15 APRIL 2018
- 23 delicious meals including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation and train travel (land only).
- Fully escorted by a Meridian Travel staff member.
- Explore the famous Ginza district where skyscrapers and neon lights meet high fashion.
- Explore the hot springs and spas of Hakone, on the shores of Lake Ashi.
- Take in magnificent views of Mt Fuji form the Kachi Kachi Ropeway.
- Explore Nijo Castle, home of the first Shogun.
- Stop for sushi lunch in Tokyo’s famous fish market.
This all inclusive LAND ONLY tour is priced from $6,929 pp double; single $8,709.
Two seats remain! Save $500 per person when you book and pay in full by 12 Feb, 2017
What you need to know?
- All rates are per person and subject to change
- A deposit of $500 per person is due upon reservation
- Terms and Conditions apply – see brochure for full details