Cunard’s Queen Elizabeth is coming to Australia!
In 2019 she will take on a very different course, touching shore several times in the Indian Ocean before heading to Australia where she will be homeported for two months, exploring our southern coastline.
Sailing out of Melbourne on a week-long luxury round trip, you will get to enjoy the grace and Art Deco design that has won her many accolades and made her a firm favourite with guests.
From Melbourne you will head to Kangaroo Island where you will meet our indigenous wildlife including the namesake of Kangaroo Island. Then it’s back on the ship for a journey to Adelaide where you will join a vineyard tour, followed by a sailing to Tasmania for an extended shore day in Hobart.
What is the Deal?
Sail from Cape Town to Melbourne for 22 Nights from $7,821 pp twin share
24 Night Package Includes:
- Economy class airfares from Australia to Cape Town
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and port in Cape Town
- 2 night pre cruise stay at Southern Sun Waterfront Hotel – breakfast included
- 22 night cruise onboard Queen Elizabeth from Cape Town to Melbourne
- All onboard meals and entertainment
- All port charges, fees and air taxes
Sail from Melbourne to South Australia & Tasmania for 7 Nights
**Special Group Departure ex Melbourne 10th Feb, 2019. Discounted group fares apply from $1,969 per person**
Exclusive to Meridian Travel save up to $1460 per cabin PLUS up to US$290 onboard credit.
Contact us for availability and pricing.
What you need to know?
Discounted group fares apply
Subject to availability