Discover magnificent Myanmar aboard this astounding river cruise with The Strand.
Journey down the Irrawaddy river to uncover the heart of Myanmar (Burma) aboard a luxury river vessel serving fine food and service with a smile. Enjoy stops at key cities where you can wander sacred sights, marvel at ancient monuments, shop at bustling markets and explore local villages.
WHAT’S THE DEAL?
Myanmar Luxury River Cruise & Stay Package ~ 5 days/6 nights Bagan to Mandalay
Depart on September 4th, 11th, 18th or 25th for discounted price
Other 2017 departures are available
- Domestic airfares (international not included)
- 4 night Bagan to Mandalay luxury cruise with The Strand
- All meals on sailing days and breakfast on the last day
- All soft drinks and local beer. Local wine included with meals
- 2 nights at The Strand hotel in Yangon in a superior suite (pre or post cruise)
- An English speaking guide
- All sightseeing outlined in the full itinerary
- Airport transfers and port charges
Land and cruise price from $1,426pp twin share ~ Ask us about cabin upgrade offers.
***Ask about about a new pricing offer available toward the end of March.
- Explore the Bagan Heritage Trail plus ancient pagodas and temples
- Visit Tant Kyi Taung and the hilltop Monastery
- Stroll through the Buddhist sanctuary city of Mingun
- Full day sightseeing tour in Mandalay including the U-Bein Bridge
- Champagne sunset cocktail in a secluded temple at Ava
- Meet and mix with local families at home in their villages
- Fabulous Shan style farewell dinner and more
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Prices valid for new bookings only, unti sold out
- Prices vary for tour dates outside of September
- Excludes international airfares
- Optional excursions attract a fee
- A visa may be required