Indulge the senses by exploring the best of Central Europe’s festive market scene
Feel the bustling energy of Munich’s charismatic Christmas markets, savour the smell of spicy festive delights in Salzburg, see the sights of vibrant Vienna and take in stunning Prague. Meander from stall to stall, discovering new sights, sounds, flavours and fashions.
What is the Deal?
Fully escorted by Meridian Travel | Departs 27 Nov 2019
- 12 nights through Central Europe & Helsinki – 3 night stops
- 2 nights highlight stay in Glass Igloos with private facilities – Golden Crown Levi Igloos
- 2 nights Wilderness Lodge in Lapland
- 16 Breakfasts, 2 lunches, 9 Dinners
- Visits to the European Christmas Markets, Neuschwanstein Castle, Salzburg and Cesky Krumlov Castle.
- Traditional Lappish experience with the local reindeers, Husky safari, visit Santa Claus Village
- Walk through the forest, with a campfire stop to hear the stories of the Aurora Borealis and hopefully the Auroras will appear in the northern sky.
- City walking and coach tours in Munich, Vienna, Prague and Helsinki including an option for a Sauna visit.
- Internal European flights ** Subject to confirmation of schedule/pricing for 2019**
- (Prague to Helsinki, Helsinki to Kittila, Rovaniemi to Helsinki)
Priced from $10,598pp twinshare*
Single supplement $3,661 – subject to availability
Special Offer – Book by 31 Jan to save $500 per person!*
Places are limited – book asap! Maximum of 18 passengers
What you need to know
Not Included: International flights, tipping, meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary, any visas required, items of personal nature, optional activities. Please contact us for full terms and conditions.