Experience the pristine Pacific Northwest by cruising along the Columbia River and Cascade Range which separates the dense forests of Washington and Oregon.
Cruise through the Pacific Northwest, sailing through the Snake River then west via the scenic Columbia River Gorge, the only break in the Cascades between British Columbia and Southern Oregon.
Magnificent Pacific Northwest | 8 Nights | Departs 17 March 2019
Marvel at impressive mountains, vertical canyons enjoy Washington’s wine country and embrace the culture and history of this diverse region.
Roundtrip Vancouver WA, aboard American Empress, veranda stateroom from US$2,218pp twin share.
The Beauty & Bounty of Nature | 8 Nights | Departs 7 April 2019
Enjoy the sights of the arid rolling hills to the wine country of the Red Mountain region and all the culture and history in between.
Clarkston to Vancouver WA, aboard American Empress, deluxe veranda stateroom from US$2,918pp twin share.
- One night pre cruise hotel stay
- Signature Hop On Off shore excursions
- Wine and beer with dinner
- Coffee, bottled water and soft drinks
What you need to know?
- All fares quoted are in USD and subject to availability and change
- Offer valid for new bookings only
- Terms and conditions apply