New Zealand’s South Island is a paradise for Food and Wine Lovers! Bike the vines in Marlborough, experience the wine, brews & views in Nelson and taste brews at the iconic Monteith’s Brewing Co in Greymouth. Combine all of this with some other unique experiences like 1 nights accommodation in a PurePod and a journey on the famous TranzAlpine Train for the ultimate New Zealand Food and Wine Escape!
What is the Deal?
10 Day New Zealand Food and Wine Escape | From $#2,219* per person
- Car hire and airport transfer on departure
- 9 nights accommodation taking in Christchurch, Waipara, Blenheim, Nelson & Punakaiki including a 1 night stay in a PurePod
- Full day Bike the Vines Tour ex Blenheim
- Half day Wine Brews & Views Tour ex Nelson
- Nelson in a Day Tour including lunch
- Monteith’s Brewery Tour ex Greymouth
- TranzAlpine Rail Journey
What you need to know
- Prices are per person twin share.
- Bookings must be made and deposited by 31 August 2019.
- Valid for travel May to September 2019.
- Other terms and conditions apply.