If travel is meant to be savored, then crossing the oceans should be a majestic experience, not merely a hop across the pond. For travelers of this persuasion, only one name evokes the pleasures of a golden era: Cunard Line.
In addition to memorable shore excursions, there are many opportunities for fresh adventures during sea days to be found in salsa dance classes, traditional deck games, even a taste of the exhilarating sport of fencing, to name but a few possibilities.
What is the Deal?
Cruise Trans-Atlantic, Norwegian Fjords & the Mediterranean | Departs 16 Aug 2019
37 Night Package Includes:
- Economy Class airfares from Australia to New York, returning from London
- Private shared transfers between Airports, Hotels and Ports throughout
- 2 Night pre-cruise stay at the Novotel New York Times Square, including breakfast
- 7 Night cruise aboard Queen Mary 2 from New York to Southampton
- 12 Night cruise aboard Queen Elizabeth from Southampton Return including Prepaid gratuities
- 14 Night cruise aboard Queen Victoria from Southampton Return
- 2 Night post-cruise stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt, including breakfast
- All port charges, fees and air taxes
- Total Onboard credits from USD$800/stateroom*
- From $13,185 per person (Interior cabin, upgrades available) *
What you need to know?
- Gratuities are not included.
- Pricing is subject to availability and is indicative only.
- Terms and conditions apply.