Breathe the world’s cleanest air as you uncover the wilds of untouched Tasmania. Take part in a pilgrimage on the wukalina walk, guided by a traditional custodian of these sacred lands. Discover spectacular Bruny Island, the Bay of Fires and magnificent Wineglass Bay, as you embark on a journey through time, ancient landscapes, and untamed coastline.
What is the Deal?
7 Days | Tasmania’s Footsteps &Trails
Departures from Sept – Dec 2020, Feb – Dec 2021.
Prices from $4,895per adult twin share, solo $6,325.
Small group tour – maximum number 10.
- Hand-picked accommodation, selected to immerse you in your destination.
- Most meals, including Local Dining Experiences.
- Complimentary refreshments throughout the journey.
- Travel by bespoke vehicle with reclining seats, WiFi and air-conditioning.
- A maximum of 10 guests to share your journey.
- Expert Driver Guide escorts.
- All entrance and National Park fees.
- Sustainable Travel Kit, including refillable water bottle and backpack.
- Exclusive immersive activities and interaction with local communities.
- Built-in leisure time, to explore destinations as you wish.
- Airport transfers.
What you need to know
- Flights not included – land only price.
- Moderate level of fitness required.
- Terms and conditions apply.