Take the family to Cambodia and be entranced by this beautiful and enigmatic land.
Steeped in history but young at heart, Cambodia makes for an unbeatable family holiday destination. On this trip the whole brood will become acquainted with everyday Khmer life and traditions on guided city tours, cycling forays out into the surrounding countryside, visits to rural village homestays and explorations of World Heritage-listed Angkor Wat. With a careful balancing of included activities and free time, this is a trip perfectly crafted to the whole family.
What is the Deal?
Phnom Penh to Siem Reap | Departing September 2019 to December 2020
From $1,012 per adult twin share, $893 per child twin share room
- Meals – 7 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Transport – bus, private minibus
- Accommodation – 7 nights
- Phnom Penh – Cyclo tour
- Phnom Penh – Mekong island and sunset river boat trip
- Battambang – Pottery Making Demonstration
- Battambang – Rural Food and Cycle Tour
- Siem Reap – Angkor Silk Farm
- Siem Reap – Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap – Phare Circus Ticket
- Siem Reap – Banteay Srey Butterfly Center (entrance fee included)
- Siem Reap – Rehash Trash Recycling Workshop
What you need to know
- Please note that these trips are for adults and children travelling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you.
- Minimum age for children on this trip is 10 years old.
- Terms and conditions apply.