Experience Alaska wildlife travel with Lindblad Expeditions and view rare and beautiful sea creatures and iconic wildlife.
You’ll hear the thunderous crack of calving glaciers. Sail alongside pods of orca; see breaching humpbacks and foraging brown bears on our small ship Alaska cruise. Hike verdant old-growth rain forests and kayak peaceful coastlines.
What is the Deal?
For every two full paying adults the first child will be 50% off and the second child will be FREE. Lindlbad Expeditions will also include all gratuities and bar tabs.
Exploring Alaska’s Coastal Wilderness
7 nights from $8,620 | Departing from Jeneau | May – September 2019
- Kayak into protected coves and look for sea otters, seabirds and harbour seals.
- Hike through lush forests to cascading waterfalls and ride an expedition landing craft into coves to look for brown bears.
- Gain a first hand perspective on Alaska’s indigenous people from a Tlingit cultural interpreter.
Treasures of the inside passage: Alaska and British Columbia
13 nights from $12,490 | Departing from Seattle | May – September 2019
- Explore the charming city of Victoria, British Columbia and enjoy a private reception at the Robert Bateman Museum.
- Explore the wild and sublimely tranquil San Juan and Gulf Islands.
- Observe a moving First Nations performance at the U’Mista Cultural Center.
What you need to know?
- Offer is based on two pull paying adults.
- Savings do not apply to extensions.
- New bookings only.
- Selected 2019 departures only.
- Terms and conditions apply.