Escorted group tours and tailor made holidays.
From grand palaces to historic temples, hot desert plains to snowy mountain peaks, cosmopolitan high rise to safaris at sunrise; On The Go Tours bring you the finest sights and adventures the world has to offer.
What is the Deal?
2 for 1 Deals
On The Go’s famous 2 for 1 deals are back and are bigger than ever! With an amazing nine destinations on offer right now, you can get two tours for the price of one in Africa, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Vietnam, Italy, China, India and Turkey.
Solo Travellers get 30% off!
Italy | Italian Expresso | 8 Days | Departs 15 April & 6 May 2019 | From $1,798 pp was $3,595
From the wonders of ancient Rome to the beautiful Venetian canals, enjoy a taste of Italy on this eight day tour, exploring Tuscany and its beautiful Renaissance capital Florence, the enchanting cliffside villages of Cinque Terre and the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- 7 nights 3 – 4 star hotels
- Arrival transfers
- Full day excursion to Cinque Terre
- Private transportation in air conditioned vehicle
- Escorted by English speaking tour leader
- 7 breakfast and 2 dinners
- Guided city tour of Rome, Florence and Venice with local English speaking guides
- San Gimignano wine tasting in Tuscany
- Unescorted train journey from Florence to Venice
- Entrance to the Colosseum in Rome and St Mark’s Basilica in Venice
Sri Lanka | Colombo, Caves & Kandy | 8 Days | Departures in May, June, Sept, Oct, Nov & Dec 2019 | From $948 pp was $1,895
Discover Sri Lanka’s famous cultural triangle an vist the rock fortress of Sigiriya, the exquisite Dambulla cave temple and the historic Temple of the Tooth in Kandy. Add a scenic train trip through the verdant tea plantations and spot wildlife at Udawalawe NP, all in an exciting one week holiday.
- 7 nights 4 – 5 star and heritage properties
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Touring of Dambulla, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Nuwara Ellya, Udawalawe, Gem Mine and Colombo
- Scenic train trip Kandy – Nuwara Ellya, canoe and Tuk Tuk trips
- Jeep safari/game drive in Udawalawe National Park
- 7 breakfast and 1 lunch
- Escorted by English speaking national guide
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air conditioned vehicles
What you need to know
Not Included: International flights, tipping, some meals, any visas required, items of personal nature, optional activities. Please contact us for full terms and conditions.