With the end of the year fast approaching, it brings with it the thought of celebration and making lasting memories with those closest to you. Why not finish 2019 in some of the world’s most stunning locations. Whether exploring the grandiose landscapes of Antarctica, island-hopping in the Seychelles, or snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef, there is no better way to finish one year and bring in another!
Ponant Top End of Year Departures
Christmas & New Year in Southern Lands from Ushuaia, Argentina to Ushuaia, Argentina
19th December 2019 to 4th January 2020
17 Days / 16 Nights aboard Le Soleal
- Experience a White Christmas in Antarctica & South Georgia, and ring in the New Year in complete luxury!
- Witness wildlife such as snowy albatrosses, king penguins, elephant seals, humpback whales, Adélie penguins and more.
- Outings and shore visits in Zodiac® inflatables with a team of experienced naturalist guides.
Exploring Australia’s East Coast Islands fro Cairns, Australia to Sydney Australia
16th December 2019 to 26th December 2019
11 Days / 10 Nights aboard Le Laperouse
- Indulge and relax on this ‘close-to-home’ departure!
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage site Fraser Island, the world’s largest sand island
- From Hardy Reef, observe some of the world’s most beautiful coral reefs and diverse undersea life.
Secret Islands of the Seychelles & Aldabra Atoll from Victoria, Mahe to Victoria, Mahe
14th December 2019 to 26th December 2019
13 Days / 12 Nights aboard Le Bougainville
- Travel alongside a National Geographic Expert & Photographer who will enrich your sailing experience.
- Discover UNESCO World Heritage site Aldabra, the world’s largest coral atoll.
- Discovery rarely-visited islands of the Farquhar Atoll.
- Option to scuba-dive(1) (PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent) with an experienced onboard instructor and snorkel with your expedition team.
What you need to know?
- Surcharge applies to scuba dive.
- Offer valid on new bookings only.
- Terms & conditions apply