Exclusive Meridian Travel Southern Africa Solo Tour
Southern Africa is the southernmost region of the African continent and is defined as that group of countries stretching from the northern most point of Tanzania to the southern tip of Cape Province in the Republic of South Africa.
Southern Africa has a wide diversity of ecoregions and significant numbers of various wildlife species and some of Africa’s greatest safari destinations.
With breathtaking landscapes Southern Africa is Africa at its most memorable.
What is the Deal?
Escorted Group Southern Africa
Cape Town – Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve – Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe – Madikwe Game Reserve – Johannesburg
13 Days / 12 Nights | Departing 3 May 2020 | Priced From $9,399 per person twin share
- International return flights
- Internal flights
- Most meals
- Trip to Table Mountain
- Half day Cape Town city tour
- Full day Cape Peninsula tour
- Game drives morning and afternoon in open safari vehicles
- Guided bush walk
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Evening sunset cruise on the Zambezi river
- Full day Chobe day trip
- Private tour to Soweto, visiting Mandela House & the Apartheid museum
What you need to know
- International flights are with Qantas
- Internal flights are with South African Airways & Ethiopian Airlines
- Zambia & Zimbabwe UniVisa (USD$50) needs to be purchased on arrival in Zimbabwe
- Terms & conditions apply